These extraordinary pools give a new meaning to swimming. You have to be super rich if you want to visit such places. But you must see them!
1) Blue Lagoon Geothermal Resort in Grindavík, Iceland
This pool is a great natural treasure. The waters are naturally warmed by an otherworldly lava formation. The Blue Lagoon itself holds six million liters of seawater that is renewed every 40 hours. Bathing in this pool is said to have health benefits for the body and the mind.
2) San Alfonso del Mar in Chile (World’s Largest Swimming Pool)
San Alfonso’s pool is 1,000 meters (3/5 mile) long and up to 35 metres (115 ft) deep. It holds 250 million liters (66 million gallons) of seawater. It is equivalent in size to an incredible 6,000 standard domestic pools.
3) Perivolas Luxury Hotel in Santorini
It is one of the most famous hotel pools. This pool has one of the best views.
4) Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island, Bahamas
It is a legendary and lavish property on Paradise Island, located near Nassau in the Bahamas. The pool features a number a slides, waterfalls and grottoes.
5) Crown Towers Hotel in Taipa Island Macau
It is an amazing infinity pool at the 6-star hotel on Taipa Island, Macau. The view from here is really fascinating…
6) Hotel Elan, Dallas
This poll is displaying cutting edge architecture that incorporates a Dallas swimming pool as a central theme is the new Hotel Elan.
7) Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Swimming Pool
It is an infinity swimming pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the harbour.
8) Hotel Villa Mahal in Turkey
A great private swimming pool just above the sea.
9) Red Pool – Library hotel, Koh Samui,Thailand
This pool is really unique. You can visit such pool only in Thailand
10) Underground Pool – Homestead Crater, Utah
A Homestead Crater is a 55-foot tall, limestone rock that nature has hollowed out and filled with 90° to 96° water.
11) Nemo 33 Swimming Pool – Brussels, Belgium
World’s deepest swimming pool. It was designed for deep-diving practice.
12) The Gellert Swimming Pool – Budapest, Hungary
The Gellért Baths complex includes thermal baths, which are small pools containing water from Gellért hill’s mineral hot springs. The water contains calcium, magnesium, hydrocarbonate, alkalis, chloride, sulfate and fluoride.
13) Hearst Castle Swimming Pool – San Simeon, California
The Hearst Castle has two swimming pools. One is the Neptune Pool, is in the open. The second one is a Roman Bath and it is under cover.
14) Viceroy Pool at Icon Brickell – Miami, USA
15) Harbour Plaza Hotel Swimming Pool. Hong Kong, China
16) The Badeschiff. Berlin, Germany
The Badeschiff is a floating public swimming pool in Berlin. During the summer it is an outdoor pool with the beach, bar and DJs. Also you can swim here in winter.